Wow! Been a long time since I posted anything…my apologies! Tonight, we’re having another Make Your Own Pizza Night! Dough is proofing now (recipe found at the very bottom of the Crusty Artisan Bread Recipe). I’ll let that sit all day till we’re ready to make our pizzas.
- Went down to SXSW in Austin and caught up with Jeni’s (our favorite brand of ice cream).
- Checked out Cedar Park Farmer’s Market (which we both seem to like more than the downtown Austin one).
- Ate at the WORST “Best Restaurant” in Central Texas (aka “The Gin” in Belton).
- Disappointing breakfast at Cafe 35
- Started making Homemade Mozzarella Cheese