- 2-3 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- ½ cup of pineapple juice (use what’s in the can)
- ½ can of large pineapple chunks
Add all the ingredients to the bag. Cook 4-5 hours on high or 6-7 hours on low. Serve it over rice and enjoy. While I am cooking the rice I like to shred the chicken and put it back in the juice before I serve it.
- As I said in a previous post, I plan to cut the vinegar in half next time and use pineapple tidbits or crushed pineapple. The large chunks did not come apart well and eaten whole were too strong in flavor.
- Definitely pull the chicken apart (or cut into chunks before cooking). This came out surprisingly dry if you try to eat the breasts whole.