Peanut Butter Kisses
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 1 bag chocolate kisses (or hugs or caramel kisses. Whatever floats your boat. The ones pictured are (green) caramel kisses and (red) normal milk chocolate)
- Cream Butter and sugars together in a large bowl.
- Add peanut butter and mix well.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- Add baking soda, salt, and flour and mix until well incorporated.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and then roll each bowl into sugar.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for 8 minutes.
- Immediately when done baking, gently press a chocolate kiss into the center of each cookie.
- Place on a cooling rack and let cool completely.